Trading Hutt's return policy
We are happy to help. Not 100% satisfied with your item? We will make it right.
To exchange or return an item, here is what you need to know:
You have 90 days after purchase to exchange or return, unless noted in our exceptions. You can return items in-store, for free by mail, or via a scheduled pickup from your home. Please provide your in-store receipt or tradinghutt.com order number and we will refund the purchase price and applicable taxes and fees to the original form of payment or provide a replacement.
FAQ for returning a purchase in-store
- If you return an item within the allowable return period with a receipt, the refund will be applied to the original method of payment. If you made the purchase using:
• Cash or check: You’ll receive a cash refund.
• Credit card: The refund must be issued to the same credit card you used to make the purchase. If you can’t present the original credit card and it’s not available by scanning the TC number on the receipt, you’ll get the refund on a tradinghutt shopping card or gift card.
• Debit card:
• If your receipt shows “debit tend,” the refund will be put back on the debit card if available, or cash can be provided.
• If the receipt does not show “debit tend”—meaning the purchase was processed as a credit transaction —the refund is required to be issued to the same debit card. If the debit card is not present and is not available by scanning the TC number (the 16 digit number near the barcode) on the receipt, you’ll get the refund on a tradinghutt shopping card or gift card.
• Gift card:
• If you start your return in the app or online, the refund will be put back on the original gift card immediately once the return is complete and the item is received by the store.
• If you return the item to a store (not initiated online or in the app), a new gift card will be issued in most instances. In some cases, the refund amount will be issued back on the original gift card.
• NOTE: Keep the gift card until you are sure you’re keeping all the items you purchased using that gift card.
• If you purchased an item at tradinghutt.com but paid for it in-store (transaction known as “pay with cash”), you can only get a refund at a tradinghutt store. The customer service desk will be able to assist you with a refund.
If the item was purchased online and is damaged or the wrong item, return the item by mail. Start the returns process on the Walmart app or at Walmart.com and request either a refund or a replacement. A damaged or wrong item purchased online cannot be returned to the store.